Unique experiences & unparalleled opportunities
Afterburner does much more than provide the “prescription” for addressing organizational, strategic, or tactical challenges. We utilize the deep operational experience and leadership skills of our team and our proprietary performance model called Flawless Execution (born and bred in the zero-tolerance environment of elite military operations) to help our clients build high-performing teams and execute their most important strategic initiatives!
Whether delivering a keynote to an audience of 5,000 or working side-by-side with a 10-person senior leadership team, you must be prepared to understand and address the needs of our clients. Above all, you must embody the warrior ethos that our clients know and expect. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Commit to facilitating a minimum of four client programs a year – typical program is one day with an added day of travel
- Exceptional speaking, interpersonal, and facilitation skills
- Self-starters with motivation and discipline to work through training program upgrade process within six months of selection to Afterburner Team
- Elite military experience (Pilots, SEALS, Rangers, SPECOPS)
- Ability to create and foster client relationships with C-Level executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Professional appearance, aggressive work ethic, compliance with all published standards
An Afterburner Executive Consultant leverages their elite military background and deep operational experience to help leaning-forward organizations achieve their “Can’t Fail” strategic initiatives!
Afterburner is looking for a dynamic individual with exceptional speaking and presentation skills who brings a hands-on approach to driving critical client outcomes.
You will be part of an exciting, growth organization dedicated to team members professional and personal development. You will lead or assist in executing programs, such as interactive keynotes, hands-on workshops or experiential team building seminars, all focused on helping our clients optimize performance. You’ll have the opportunity to build relationships and work with leaders of the top organizations in the world!
“I vividly remember my first engagement with Afterburner. Murph was the lead and Lips and I were his Wingmen. We were in San Antonio working with a $500M auto company discussing alignment challenges with the client CEO and his team. After Murph shared some simple techniques from the Flawless Execution process, the CEO smiled and said, ‘That’s why I love Afterburner. You guys know exactly how to get results.’ It was an overwhelming but completely validating experience.”