Leadership Speaking Engagements
LEARN HOW OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKERS CAN STRENGTHEN YOUR TEAM LEADERS
Afterburner provides expert team building and leadership speakers for keynote events to boost your team performance. We take lessons learned from our military backgrounds about functioning as an elite team and help businesses and organizations achieve the same levels of performance.
Tell Us About Your Event
We want to help you re-engage your employees through exciting leadership speaker events and team building seminars. Many companies have disengaged employees. According to Office Vibe disengaged employees can cost thousands of dollars every year.
- 90 percent of leaders think an engagement strategy would help . . . but only 25 percent have an engagement strategy plan
- Highly engaged employees are 87% less likely to leave, but 70 percent of employees are not engaged
- 97% of employees and executives believe lack of alignment within a team impacts the outcome of a task or project.
Our seminars and events focus on sharing skills that allow your team to execute, making them more engaged and successful!
Any leadership speaker knows that providing a quality, engaging team building seminar is critical to a successful event and is also crucial for receiving a positive audience response. There are several reasons why hiring a leadership speaker for your company can be advantageous.
Our speaking experts include:
- Motivational speakers
- Business speakers
- Team building speakers
- Leadership development speakers
- Sales speakers
- Corporate keynotes speakers
- Military speakers
Afterburner Leader Speakers Provide:
- Knowledge – a speaker with specific subject matter expertise can provide essential insights on industry trends and best practices to your audience
- Inspiration – a speaker can offer a high-energy, thought-provoking or motivational speech to encourage your audience to adopt new concepts or conquer new challenges
- Credibility – a recognized speaker can be an asset to your agenda, increase event engagement and reinforce your message.
Tell us more about your event to get started!